Clutch - Big News 1 & 2
Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer
nah, for real...OAR-Crazy Game of Poker, anything Linkin Park, Bush-Comedown
Clutch - Big News 1 & 2
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Sittin at a bar-Rehab
Personal Jesus-Depeche Mode (orginal version)
For me it would be:
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Tuesday's Gone
Kid Rock - Only God Knows why
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Alice in Chains- Man in the Box
I Still Think About You by Danger Danger
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
the one song i know that i have loved for years is ozzy's mamma im comming home.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
wish you were here-pink floyd
gotta love god am by Alice in Chains too...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Rooster has to be my favorite AliceinChains song
Bookmarks